2019 Vote Best of Assisted Living in Baltimore
We aim to provide the services you or your loved one need to improve quality of life.
• Registered nurses on-site or on-call 24 hours a day
• Monthly contact with client’s physician
• Personal care, from minor assistance to total care, provided
• Visiting MD
• 24-hours awake supervision and caregivers
• Medication management and re-orders as needed
• Coumadin therapy management
• Oxygen and nebulizer treatments
• Labs drawn on-site
• Meals based on dietitian menu that rotates every 5 weeks
• Laundry & housekeeping at no additional cost
• Podiatry, Dietician & Physical Therapist available
Esther’s Place does not accept clients with elopement histories.