Esther’s Place Assisted Living, located in Baltimore, provides quality care, celebrates personal dignity and encourages independence while engaging family and friends in a comfortable and social environment.
• Esther’s Place has a unique business model in that we are owned and operated by Registered Nurses Bev and Leslie, who are able to manage clients who have multi-system issues. Esther’s Place is skilled in the treatment of medical conditions such as congestive heart failure, insulin dependent diabetes, dementia, and hypertension.
• Bev and Leslie have more than 60 years of combined nursing experience and practice a “hands on” approach with their clients.
• Staff turnover rates are well below national averages with many of our team members working with us since opening 18 years ago. Staff to client ratios are 1:5, much lower than facilities smaller or larger than ours. The owners and staff should be your primary concern when considering your loved ones destination.
• Trends in assisted living communities are moving toward smaller not larger structures. A smaller site provides more personal care and less rotation of staff allowing for greater familiarity of staff and clients. Our homes are designed to look and feel like a home, not an institution or hotel.
• Our locations are licensed as Level 3 homes by the state of Maryland. Family and clients need not worry that their decline will require a move to nursing home. Our model has always been to manage client in place through end of life.